You have got to be kidding me!!! David and I are headed off to our long awaited vacation this afternoon and Gustav is brewing in the gulf. We are going to head that direction and see if we can enjoy two good days at the beach since we are faced with the "cone of uncertainty". We have plans to retreat and finish up our vacation somewhere else if necessary. Either way it's vacation but I am just so disappointed. The beach is my favorite. I don't want anyone to be disturbed by a hurricane but especially not me on my vacation! Just pray for safety and safe travels. Hopefully I will have some pictures of something besides stormy weather to post soon!